We are looking to recruit a lawyer who is able to work with our team to help clients succeed in realising their business or personal objectives through the efficient delivery of appropriate, tailored legal advice, guidance, and assistance.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability to provide accurate and focused advice to clients, and work as part of a team.
- Draft, review and amend agreements and other legal documents.
- Conduct legal research, prepare reports, memoranda and legal opinions.
- Be an integral member and play an active role within the current team.
- Work effectively with corporate personnel and with individuals from all other legal departments.
- Achieve agreed targets, including hours and billing.
- Help with ongoing projects, research, drafting and other tasks as may be needed from time to time.
Qualifications / Experience
- Academic qualifications: Law degree (holding any further qualification such as the LPC will be considered an advantage).
- Professional qualification: Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- PQE: 1-2 years post qualification experience.
- Previous work experience: Relevant experience in areas such as commercial & corporate, banking & finance, financial services (regulatory).
- Language skills: Fluency in both English and Greek
- IT skills: Computer literate, excellent knowledge of MS Office and internet
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications and experience.